Friday 1 July 2016

Barcelona - Days 6 and 7

Friday

I hit a wall today - it happens to me every 2 weeks, without fail, when we are on a holiday, that day dawns when I am tired, irritable and anti-social - today was just such a day.  So I opted for a quiet day at the apartment.  Rox, Jon and Issy hung out with me as they were also feeling tired.  Grant and Paula went to Barceloneta beach.

In the evening Grant and Jon took Issy to the park, while the girls and I did a clean-up at the apartment.  Once the apartment was spick and span we met the guys at the rib-joint for supper.  Issy had fun playing in the play area - fascinating how kids will mingle even if they don't speak one another's language.  





We then headed home and got ready for our cruise tomorrow.



Saturday

We got up, had breakfast, packed and then it was time for our transfer to pick us up.  Issy was really cute in the car on the way to the port, saying "ship" and being fascinated by the planes and helicopters we saw.






No comments:

Post a Comment